Friday, May 10, 2013

Upcycling: Vanity Dresser (Beginning)

We got this old beat up vanity dresser from a local shop and decided to give it some TLC. It was missing one drawer and had the name "Andy" carved into the top of it. We got someone to make a matching drawer and also bought and cut some mirror to add to the vanity attachment.

Caleb took a blow torch to burn off the clear coat and make it easier to sand.

We then started to sand the whole thing and were able to get rid of the name carved into it as well. More pictures to come soon as I will be distress painting this piece soon and it will be put into my craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment